frithfarm1

Frith Farm

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cool Nights

Hello blog readers! This is Josh, formerly the long-haired intern. After hosting some of my friends at the farm last weekend, I decided I needed a change and cut my hair. It was great being able to share the farm with my guests. Here we are enjoying our big farm breakfast:


Cool nights at the farm are a signal that fall is quickly approaching. Last week we seeded the last of the crops. The seasons final round of spinach, turnips, rutabaga, kale, and beets are on their way.

 Last weeks cloudless mornings quickly warmed and dried the dew soaked grass.

Above the fall breezes change the sunny heat into a dusky chill!

The peppers are ripening up!

 Springs kale finishes as we await the new fall crop.

The hanging garlic is beautiful and delicious!
Thanks to my friend Ryan for taking such beautiful photos while visiting the farm last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment